Steph: My Senior Send-Off

Well guys, sadly my time at COM is coming to an end. I know, I can’t believe it either. Actually, I’m kind of freaking out about it. I’m a week away from finishing my college classes, and a little less than a month away from officially graduating. Here are 4 things I’ll miss about this beautiful school.
The Professors
I’ve always said that one of the best parts of COM is the faculty. I’m going to miss seeing some of the most successful and accomplished people in the field of communication every day. As a senior, most of my professors have acted as Executive Producers and Senior Art Directors rather than merely lecturers, and I’m so thankful for the relationships that I’ve formed with them.
The Building
Now I know COM is not generally known as the most beautiful building on campus. But I happen to see it’s retro exterior and high school lockers as home. I’m going to miss passing time between class with basking in the sun on the COM Lawn, or chatting with my friends in the hallways.
The Advising Staff
I’ve worked in the Student Services office since my first semester of my freshman year. COM’s 5 academic advisors have become like family to me, and have helped guide me through my college experience with expert advice and lots of love.
My Classmates
I’m constantly inspired and invigorated by the passionate, talented, and driven people around me. I don’t know if I’ll ever be surrounded by such an incredible group of kids ever again. I’m so glad I was able to study in such a cooperative environment where I can learn from my peers.
COM, it’s been an amazing 4 years. I’ll miss ya.