Aidan: Looking Ahead!

So, I have had a hard time figuring out what to do for this blog post. It’s the last post of the semester, and so I feel this great sense of responsibility to end the blog semester the right way.

And it terrifies me.

That’s so much stress! Especially considering all of the fantastic blog posts we have had this semester. Come on, we have had CA’s create killer playlists, tell you how to get a summer job, pour their hearts out about bad college experiences, and share their triumphs. How do I top that?!? FLERG??

So, I decided… I WONT! HAHA

That’s right, COM-panions, I won’t make a blog post summing up what a great semester we have had, all the cool people who have joined the CA program, and the STELLAR accepted students I have met who are #BU2019.

Instead, I am going to spend this time telling you what I am looking forward to, during the summer, and for next year.

1. Orientation

Shouts to #BU2019 who puts down there deposits THIS WEEK! As you may or may not know, I am one of the four student advisors for COM who will be meeting the Class of 2019 during the summer at Orientation. I can’t wait to meet you all, be your weird camp counselor/friend, and set you up to come into BU in September like an all-star.

1. The Next Generation of Com Ambassadors

This semester, we hired something like 13 new Com Ambassadors. WE DOUBLED OUR ENTIRE OPERATION YO! In that group are individuals who love radio, people who film rockets being launched, people whose snapchat game is ON POINT (side note: follow us at comsnaps). Needless to say, I can’t wait for these youngins to get the chance to have their own freshman COM Ambassador group, and to start spreading the love their own special way.

1. Social Media FOR DAYS

Lets get down to brass tacks. I LOVE SOCIAL MEDIA. In this semester alone, @COM_Ambassadors has doubled their followers, and new terriers means NEW FOLLOWERS WOO! I have a good feeling that all COM social media (@comugrad on both twitter and insta included) is going to have a major year. I look forward to spending my free time finding GIFs.

Most importantly, I am excited for next semester. With it comes new experiences, new people, and infinite fun. I don’t have wise words to leave you with, so I will just leave you with wise GIFs. See you next year, COM-patriots.

giphy (1)

giphy (2)

giphy (3)

giphy