L.E.: It’s Pumpkin Season!!!

I know everyone talks about loving all things pumpkin flavor around this time of year but I was the first person to like pumpkin ever. I know this because I was the first person in my grade to drink coffee when I was a kid. That being said, I believe that my opinion on pumpkin flavored items is vital for others looking to get some pumpkin in their life.

I love Trader Joes because 1. its super cheap 2. they have interesting food that you can’t find at other grocery stores and 3. they love and respect the pumpkin flavor more than everyone in the world. So here are my recommendations to get your pumpkin fix the next time you go to TJs.

1. Pumpkin Cereal Bars

These are the best on-the-go fall snacks. I stock up on these because they’re seasonal and I like them more than the regular flavors.

2. Pumpkin Ice Cream

I have to admit, I’ve only tried this once because I don’t really like regular Ice Cream- I’m more of a fro-yo gal. BUT, the one time I had it, it was super good and I wouldn’t be opposed to having it again!!

3. Pumpkin Joe-Joe’s

I don’t normally buy Oreos, but I went kind of pumpkin crazy the last time I went to TJ’s. I bought these and tried one in line and I was surprised by how much I liked them! They’re a pretty specific flavor in a way that one or two is enough- anymore than that would make you feel sick but that’s good because you won’t eat them all at once!! Self-control towards sweets is key during this time of year.

4. Pumpkin O’s

I bought these during my pumpkin splurge and let me tell you, I AM SUCH A FAN. I had them for breakfast with a banana and almond milk and it was so joyful. I went back the other day to by more and almost pitched a fit because they didn’t have them on the shelves. But apparently they brought them back today and they’re on super sale for a dollar!! You heard it here first!!!

5. Pumpkin Bagels

I’ll admit, I haven’t actually tried these yet but my roommate has them and they always smell so good when she toasts them so am adding them to the list.

6. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread

I have no shame and I will tell you that I enjoy a pumpkin bagel with pumpkin cream cheese on the regular and it is 100% not too much pumpkin. Don’t listen to the haters!!

7. Pumpkin Rolls

I’ll admit again that I’ve never tried these but every year I really want to. However, I can’t justify buying a whole thing of cinnamon rolls for just myself. If your down to go in on a can with me please let me know in the comments below.

8. Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancake Mix

I made these once, 10/10 would recommend.

9. Pumpkin Frosted Toaster Pastries

I bought these in my pumpkin splurge and I was excited for them. However when I finally made one I was a little underwhelmed. Still good though!

10. Pumpkin Cheesecake

I hate pie but I LOVE cheesecake. This is so good, buy a whole one for just yourself.

11. Pumpkin Spice Coffee

My favorite pumpkin item of the season is ALWAYS pumpkin coffee. I wish so badly I could have it every day of the year but unfortunately they only sell it September- November. I still stock up thought.

12. Pumpkin Spice Almond Beverage

Last, but certainly not least, is this new product from TJ’s. I love almond milk so when I saw that they had Pumpkin Spice Almond Milk I was so excited to try it in my coffee. I add it to my pumpkin coffee every morning and it creates such a rich flavor and it’s always the highlight of my day!