Claudia: COM Ambassadors

Move over Taylor Swift’s girl gang, there’s a new squad in town — The COM Ambassadors! As a COM Ambassador, I have met some amazing, interesting, talented and overall wonderful people. Some have already graduated and others are fresh faces, but either way, I have made friends for life.

Open House is the deciding factor for a lot of admitted Terriers and each year COM kicks off the day with a fun video.

This year for Open House, a group of us got together and created a Full House parody to introduce the COM Ambassadors. The video was a blast to make as we all channelled our favorite family sitcom!

Want to watch the whole thing? Check out the link below!

https://youtu.be/lJm2DQW37h8

(I promise the theme song will be stuck in your head for WEEKS)

The COM Ambassador program has not only helped me adjust to life at BU, but has also introduced me to some fabulous people! So no matter who you choose as your CA (THERE ARE SO MANY AMAZING PEOPLE TO CHOOSE FROM YOU LITERALLY CANNOT GO WRONG), you’ll not only have a mentor, but also an amazing new friend.

We had such a fun time meeting you guys at Open House and cannot wait for the fall! Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions throughout the summer!