MA STEM Finalist of the Year

Today I got to visit Gillette stadium and Patriot Place.  I was being interviewed as a finalist for the MA STEM teacher of the year.  While in the lobby, I noticed the playbill for the first Boston Patriot’s game which was played at Boston University. Boston Patriots

After the interview, I had to buy some LEGO Minifigures.  Here I bought Gronkowski for Leonardo.  Alejandro got Edleman, and I gave Brady to Catalina. Grwonk LEGO Growonk

One of my favorite exhibits at Patriot Place was the LEGO Pat’s helmet. LEGO Helmet Selfie Selfie at Gilette STEM Panel1

The STEM panel interviewing me (from the left in the above photo) included Katie Cross, Education Director for the Hall at Patriot Place, me, Allison Scheff, Executive Director of STEM at the Department of Higher Education and the Governor’s STEM Advisory Council, Keith Connors, Senior Program Manager of the STEM Pipeline Fund, and below in the red Patriot’s shirt, Bryan Morry – Executive Director of the Hall at Patriot Place.STEM Panel2 The HallLow VinceLombardiTrophy